1. Cloth. The best matching material for children's swimsuits is polyamide + spandex, compared with other better polyester fiber + spandex. Spandex swimsuits are characterized by bright colors, comfortable wearing, quick draining, easy to wash and easy to dry, especially small movement resistance. The spandex content of the international standard swimsuit is between 18% and 20%, so that the swimsuit has a better rebound rate.
2. Good ductility and stretching effect. The stretch elasticity of bathing suit, too tight, too loose, the strong sense of pressure of bathing suit are not suitable. Including tensile elastic elongation number rate, chlorinated water tensile elastic recovery rate, the national standard requirements is ≥70%. Good bathing suits should be very tight, of course, not the greater the better, but rebound recovery is better, many stretches can still return to the original is good.
3. Color fastness. Children's play scene is a lot of, and the situation is also more complex, which will have higher requirements for bathing suit color fastness, especially in the seaside and the use of chlorine disinfectant in the swimming pool, so, children's bathing suit is best to be perspiring, soap, seawater, chlorinated water are not fading.
4. Style selection. In terms of style, it is best to avoid more stitching, because there is a risk of more stitching in motion. The two-piece swimsuit is easier to put on and take off than the one-piece, and it's easier for kids to move around. In addition, it is better to see whether the suture line is dense and smooth and round, and not rub the child's skin. Sun protection area. After water refraction uv will be stronger, can choose uv protection is of course very good, but sunscreen is the first skin exposed area can not be too large, if it is a bikini swimsuit, sunscreen effect is about equal to no. Children's swimsuits had better have lining, especially crotch to have lining cloth, protect children's delicate skin, lining material with pure cotton without stimulation is better.
5. The safety of other items on your swimsuit. Avoid accessories with cords, zippers, sequins and other potential safety hazards. Bathing suits with cords, especially for the head and neck, can be a risk of strangulation and suffocation; And zipper sharp easy to scratch the skin, the best cloth protection layer; Sparkles are easy to peel off and swallow, and the ingredients are unclear. Avoid children's swimsuits decorated with small, luminous objects